ringit! Pro games are prediction games based on the outcome of live events. Our games have one simple rule, tap a gold ring to make a pick, watch your favorite team live on TV and play along with friends and fans.
When you join a ringit! Pro game, the listed Entry amount will be deducted from your Account Chips and you will be given a stack of ringit! chips to make picks with.
The game entry will disclose the number of entries available for the game. It is required to have at least two players in the game for the game to begin and players make picks
The game entry will disclose the number of picks that a player can make in a game. The number of picks can be a limited number such as, but not limited to 25, 50 or 100, or unlimited.
Winner(s) of a ringit! game win chips that will be added to their account chip balance based on the prize pool distribution of the game. ringit! chips do not have a real world monetary value and cannot be sold, traded or redeemed for anything with real world value.
Please note that ringit! mobile app distributors (including Apple® and google®) are not sponsors of or otherwise affiliated with any ringit! game.
Winning a Game
* For winner take all games, whoever has the highest score at the end of the game is the winner.
* For Top 30% games, the players with scores in the top 30% of the field of players at the end of the game are winners.
* For Top 50% games, the players with scores in the top 50% of the field of players at the end of the game are winners.
Prize Pool Calculation
The minimum prize pool is disclosed in the game entry prior to entry.
The payout distribution of the prize pool will be different depending on the type of game you are in. Available payout distributions are:
- Winner takes all where the player with the highest score at the conclusion of the game is the winner of the entire pool.
- Top 30% rank win prize. 30% of top players will get the prize, and will be distributed as follow:
- Top rank : 50% of prize pool
- Next 10% rank : 25% of prize pool, distributed evenly
- Next 10% rank : 17.5% of prize pool, distributed evenly
- Next 10% rank : 7.5 % of prize pool, distributed evenly
- Top 50% where the players with a score in the top 50% of the game field of players at the end of the game is a winner.
All competitors come into the game with an equal stack of ringit! chips. After a player selects any gold ring to make a prediction, they can determine the amount of chips they wish to risk to back their pick. Each pick has its own dynamic multiplier that determines what the pick pays. Multipliers will vary pick to pick based on the historical frequency of event occurrence. Higher frequency events will have lower multipliers while lower frequency events will have higher multipliers. Multipliers will also change play to play based on the situation in the live sporting event (such as, but not limited to, down and distance). You can view the potential score box to see how many points you will earn if your pick is successful. Chips are deducted every time you make a pick, whether your pick is successful or not. If a pick is successful, your score will increase.
Team Picks can be made on:
* Play result is Team Pass Attempt
* Play result is Team Run Attempt
* Play result is to the Left side of the field
* Play result is to the Right side of the field
* Play result is to the Middle of the field
* Play result is 0-3 yards
* Play result is 4-8 yards
* Play result is 9-35 yards
* Play result is 36-100 yards
* Play result is First Down
* Play result is No First Down
* Play result is Field Goal
* Play result is No Field Goal
* Play result is Sack
* Play result is Turnover
* Play result is Offense Touchdown
* Play result is Defense Touchdown
* Play result is Safety
- No Good
* Kickoff Return
* Punt Return
- Fair Catch
- Punt Block
Player picks can be made on:
- Play result is Pass Complete
- Play result is Run
- Play result is Interception
- Play result is Touchdown
* Non-Quarterback offense players:
- Play result is Catch
- Play result is Run
- Play result is Fumble
- Play result is Touchdown
* Defense Player:
- Play result is Tackle
- Play result is Sack
- Play result is Turnover
- Play result is Touchdown
Prop Picks can be made on a variety of team and player outcomes such as, but not limited to:
* Home team wins
* Away team wins
* Home Team Free Safety Interception
* Away Team Free Safety Interception
* Home Team Defensive End Sack
* Away Team Defensive End Sack
* Home Team Quarterback throws for 250+ passing yards
* Away Team Quarterback throws for 250+ passing yards
Play by play resolutions
The result of each play during an active ringit! game is based on official NFL stats. There is one exception, in the case of a challenge, the play resolution is based on the original call. Below are examples of unique play resolutions based on official NFL stats:
- A sack is neither a run nor a pass. Therefore, if the play resolution is a Sack, ringit! users will not get points for picking Run or Pass. ringit! users can find the Sack pick option on the Action Pick screen.
- ringit! users get points for the Sack pick option on the Action Pick screen if one of the four defensive players listed on the bet screen does the sack. ringit! users will not get points if a defensive player that is not listed does the sack. You can see which four players are listed before making your pick.
- A punt that is downed or goes out of bounds (where the returner doesn't catch the ball), is neither ruled as a Return nor a Fair Catch. Therefore, ringit! users will not get points for picking Punt Return or Fair Catch.
- A Touchdown also counts as a first down. ringit! users who pick First Down Gained will get points when the 10+ yard play is resolved as a Touchdown.
- A lateral pass or a pass that does not travel forward to a wide receiver is a judgement call by the referee which may be resolved as a Run on official NFL Stats. ringit! users who pick Pass on this play may not get points based on this outcome.
Game Statistics and Live Scoring
All live statistics during gameplay and other information provided through the ringit! app are unofficial. Live sports statistics displayed in the game and their respective components are offered for informational purposes only and are not used to determine the results of our Games. While iPro and the third parties used to provide the ringit! Services use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information, neither iPro nor its third party stat providers warrant or make any representations of any kind with respect to the information provided through the ringit! app. The official NFL data feed shall govern the resolution of all picks.
Game results and prize calculations are based on the final statistics and scoring results at the completion of each professional sports event included in the game. All entries will be settled once iPro receives and confirms the official statistics from the NFL at the completion of the sporting event. In the event that the NFL makes revisions to the data after the official stats have been released, iPro will not honor these revisions and scoring results of a Game will not be changed regardless of any official statistics or scoring adjustments made by the leagues at later times or dates. Note that this is not the same situation as a case where a correction needs to be made after settlement due to a problem with the data feed or the settlement process. In these cases the settlement process (including payment) may be reversed and games resettled correctly.
We try to settle games and run payments as quickly as possible, but must ensure we do so accurately. Most games are settled shortly after the last live sporting event in the game finishes. However, prior to awarding winners, we have to wait until all the player statistics have been reported by our third party stats provider and cross checked with the official NFL data feed. This lets us ensure that the final statistics and pick resolutions are complete and accurate. Please note there can sometimes be last minute changes. If there is difficulty obtaining official results or issues with scoring, the game may be settled the following day.